Monday, January 25, 2010

Test Equipment Manufacturers

Just at random I figured I would check how the small section of Test Equipment Manufacturers was doing. The page count, or the number of pages in the section has been stable for a while. The last addition was Thermal Test Chambers added back in Feb 2008. Before that the Frequency Counter page was added in Nov. 2007. All the other pages predate those additions and never showed up in the other blog...

So which page is doing the worst so far this year; LXI Test Equipment. Now I just saw an article, from last year, about how LXI was growing but I can't tell from the hits I'm getting. Also because I always update a page I blog about, a new manufacturer was added, which seem to be pushing LXI-VXI. It was my impression that LXI was competing with the HPIB interface. The difference being small, but HPIB gear is normally stand-alone equipment and VXI cards embedded in a chassis.
After that the page covering Thermal Image Manufacturers did the worst.
The rest of the pages in the section are listed below.
Spectrum Analyzer Manufacturers.
RF Power Meter Manufacturers.
OTDR Manufacturers.
Cable Tester Manufacturers.
Protocol Analyzer Manufacturers.
Used Test Gear.

While getting these links off the site I did notice that the page on Cable Testers has no page rank, not sure what is wrong here. The Cable Test page received more hits than five other pages in the section [which is not saying much] over the last 30 days. I see in Webmaster tools that no other external page links to it, that would effect the page rank.
Looking at last years data, these three pages did not even receive 1 visit per day [less then 365 page hits]:
LXI Test Gear, Thermal Chambers, and Frequency Counters......

1 comment:

Leroy said...

Oh should have indicated that just by posting these links here may get them more page views, but if it does it will not be many.

Post a Comment