Thursday, January 21, 2010

Internet Browser Wars


Seems with the issue of the new flaw found in Internet Explorer I went out and checked which browser was being used most to access the web site. Well IE still gets used the most, but it looks like it's down another 3%, with Google Chrome inching up another few percentage points.
But that's nothing like I'm reading on the web about the large increase in downloads of Firefox. However most of my visitors come from the US and I think most of the recent Firefox downloads were in Germany and France [which had recommended dumping MS IE].
I also see that version 3.6 of Firefox is ready for download, so I'll do that now. I'm using 3.5.7 and sometimes it would hang for maybe 45 seconds? ~ That went well....

I did check how a few pages were doing, both speaker related. Neither page is doing well.
Mechanical Speakers. Companies that produce speakers, with out a case or speaker box.
Computer Speakers. Companies that make computer speakers or AV Speakers.
Both of these pages have been on the internet for years now.

No comments:

Post a Comment