Tuesday, October 06, 2009

Knol Reader Status


One more posting on the health of the family of web sites that make up interfacebus. This time I'm reviewing how Google Knol is doing. I only just added Google Analytics to Google Knol a few months ago so visitor data only goes back that far; otherwise I have no tracking data. The graph shows data on a per day basis, and appears some what low but there are only 10 knols out there.

There are about half as many pages on knol as the Google sites webpage, which gets about twice as many visitors. But I like Google Knol because it gives me a separate web site to post articles on. Example Knol; Description of Solid State Drives.

Google Knol only sends four or five referrals over to interfacebus.com on a daily basis.

Previous Postings;
Knol is just not working for me. 7/16/09
Traffic from Google Knol. 10/11/08

1 comment:

rao said...

I think you articles are getting excellent response in knol. Around 110 page views per day for 11 articles. In Wikipedia the average page views per article is 2 per day. You are getting 10 per day. I do not know what is the page view standard for professional commercial web pages. But for a user based article site like knol I feel one page view per knol will be the average. Your knols are good and there are getting 10 page views per day. All the best.

Post a Comment