Saturday, October 17, 2009

Blog Feedburner Status


Here is another look at how Feedburner for the Blog is doing, and I'm not to sure how this chart differs from the one in the Blog about Feedburner Stats [below]. But it would appear that some where between 50 and 90 people are reading the Feed each day [ignoring the days with zero views].

Now a previous posting talking about blog visits showed a graph with about 60 plus a-day, so I guess Feedburner may be helping [Free Blog Space and SEO Stuff].

Because normal blog visits appear to be remaining about the same, that implies that I'm keeping my visitors to the blog and gaining visitors to the blog feed [I guess]. Referrals to interfacebus from blogspot have not appeared to change. Feed burner also shows a map of visitor locations, but it appears that the only people reading the feed are from the US and Canada.

Related Postings;
Feedburner Stats; 10/5/09.
I'm Burning Feeds Again; 9/28/09.
Graphic: Aggregate Item Use, number of people viewing the feed.

No comments:

Post a Comment