Friday, November 18, 2005

LED page Up-date


LEDs Posted by Picasa


I updated the LED page tonight. The page is located on the LED and Display Manufacturers page, and includes a listing of LED manufacturers, Lamp, and Display manufacturers. The page links to the PC Monitor manufacturers page but does not list PC monitors.

I added more then a dozen new manufacturers, many from a list that goes back two years. In most cases I just listed the products as "LED Manufacturer", lacking time to add any more detail. I'll hit the page some other time and add more details as to what the companies produce.

This is a big change to the page, but a small up-date. I'm making it, leaving time to see the movie The Devils Rejects tonight ~ it has Two Thumbs Up.

I hope I like it.

1 comment:

Leroy said...

Also added a page to cover bright LEDs; http://serial-interface-buses.blogspot.com/2008/01/super-bright-led-lamps.html

Post a Comment