Saturday, November 17, 2007

Engineering Dictionary


I took a look at how a section of the web site was doing, in this case the Electronic Dictionary section.

Here are the page views by month:




Jan: 8,254
Feb: 8,046
Mar: 8,814
Apr: 8,584
May: 7,974
Jun: 7,183
Jul: 6,707
Aug: 7,427
Sep: 9,270
Oct: 11,269

I can't tell yet if the increase in page impressions is due to adding additional pages to that section, or what. This month has 5,914 page views so far from about 279 different pages. I didn't take the time to look up how many pages made of the Glossaries section in previous months.

Update [9/23/09]; I'm not really sure what I'm counting here? There is a very small section that uses the term 'dictionary' in the address but that only amounts to a few web pages. A much larger section using the term 'glossary' in the web address is out there, but those pages do not add up to the numbers listed above either [as in Engineering Glossary].

So I no longer know what these numbers represent, maybe the addition of all the different dictionary sections? I really don't know! lets disregard this posting from now on........ Editor

Oh, the graphic is copied from the Dictionary of Capacitor Terms..

1 comment:

Leroy said...

Jan 2008 had 10,343 page impressions.

Post a Comment