Sunday, August 31, 2008

Google Sites


I've generated about 17 pages out on Google Sites, most are copies from my "old" Google Page Creator site. I have taken a few pages off line, but most pages are still up on the old site, with a note pointing to the new Google Sites page 'interfacebus'.

I just added the tracking code from Google Analytics, so now the pages have a counter. By Monday I should see some data, assuming anyone has found those pages yet.

I also added the code to generate a Google Sitemap for the site. Not really sure why Google has you generate a Site-map, shouldn't they know about web pages that reside on their own site?

I still have a lot of gif files out on Page Creator that I really need to move

1 comment:

Leroy said...

9/2/08 Microsoft's search engine has already found the Google Sites page via Live Search. That's not so bad, just a few weeks after I started the site.

Post a Comment