Friday, July 04, 2008

Googlebot Crawl Stats


Here is the latest graph showing Googlebot activity in the last 90 days crawling interfacebus.com. It appear that the web site was off-line back in April and the spider stopped coming by for a few days. At most the site was off-line for less than a half day.

The same page that provides this data also shows a bar chart of pages with page rank 'PR'. There are four columns; High, Medium, Low, and Not yet assigned. I can't really tell if I have any pages ranked as high (above PR 5), as I can only see a sliver of color. Medium (PR 5) may contain a few pages, at least the index page. Most pages show as low (below PR5). What I don't see is any pages listed as 'not yet assigned', which has always showed many pages in the past. So Google has ranked all or most of the new pages that have been added to the web site ~ and that tells me I have stopped adding pages at the same rate I had been.

No comments:

Post a Comment