Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Google Buzz for Gmail

So I signed into Gmail Buzz today, looks the same to me.
But I really use Gmail for my website business so I don't do a lot of chatting.
Most of my incoming mail is from companies wanting to be listed on the web site [Buses], of course the rest are just personal emails.

Any way I didn't see a lot of new options to select from, other than to share Picasa photos or blogs...
I guess I'll have to wait till I get into a chat with someone before I can see the real changes. However the odds of me chatting with anyone are pretty slim.

I just checked my other Gmail account and that mail account is not offering me a chance to upgrade to Buzz ~ I assume this is an up-grade.

I see, Google Buzz opens up the 'social web' to Gmail, at least that's what the Google Blog says. Unfortunately I don't really use Gmail to socialize I use it as a tool to get my work done on the internet.

Note that I used the term 'Buses' to link to my web-site because [Google] Webmaster Tools indicated that this particular key word was rated a bit low in significance in key words found on my site.

1 comment:

Leroy said...

I take that back. When you click on the Gmail icon in the tool bar the Google Buzz page opens up.

So now both accounts use Google Buzz.

Post a Comment