Thursday, December 17, 2009

Site Map


I ran Xenu last night to generate a new sitemap. The file size stated at better than 1.5 Meg and after many hours of work deleting many duplicate entries the size is dropped below 1Meg. I'm hoping to get it uploaded tonight, which would go well with this posting.

Of course I was doing other things as well; I added a few words to the Knol on Solid State Drives. Of course I added to the blog ~ with this posting. I also updated a few pages, which is normal;
RF Component vendors.
RF Power Divider vendors.
RF Phase Shifters, and so on just to name a few.
Google was telling me that the Phase Shifter page had a short meta description, so I updated a few RF pages.

Graphic; Google Analytics / Map Overlay / Continent view.
Oh the map shows visits, but there have been 3,950,080 page-views so far this year.

1 comment:

Leroy said...

12/30/09 I'm still working on the site-map. I don't know how many hours I've put into it, but it's more than a couple a day.

I just down-loaded the site-map as a text file, and removed the site's background code.

The current size is 325k Bytes. The page still looks pretty big, but 325k is not that bad.

Post a Comment