Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Copyright Issues yet again


Google keeps coming out with new tools and so on. Using these new options I found two more web sites that were coping my data. I emailed the first website last week, and the data has already been removed. I only just e-mailed the second site today and I have yet to hear back. A third site appeared to be using data from interfacebus, but the screen showed 'Domain gone' or what ever.

With all the computers Google uses they already know [I would assume] when a page has been copied. I've never seen a 'copied' page appear above mine in the Search Engine Pages [SEPs]. So in some way it really doesn't benefit a person coping the data, because you will always appear lower down the page. But I guess, if you have nothing to say [or write] than a copied page bets out a blank page.Anyway I have a few pages that need a bit of help;
Battery Control ICs.
Voltage Controlled Regulator ICs.
Charge Pump ICs.

The chart [Web Statistics] was first posted November 8th and 2009 PageViews were looking a tad low. Now this year is only lagging by 4000 pageviews from 2007 ~ with 15 days to go. So this year will be the highest year ever. I estimate over a 100,000 yet to hit the site. Oh, the site receives much more than 4000 pageviews a day.

3 comments:

Leroy said...

Alright I just made the same mistake I did in Nov. this chart shows number of visits!
Pageviews are much higher.....

Leroy said...

12/17/09 Update this years numbers just passed data from 2007 by 4,000 visits. So 09 will be the best preforming year.......

The number of visits per day are at 8,500 while they were already down in the mid 7,000's in 2007.

Leroy said...

1/7/10 Looks that other web page is gone now to, the entire site is gone. So all three issues are resolved, but it may be a server issue so I'll check back in a few days.

Post a Comment