Saturday, November 07, 2009

Feed Burner Stats


Seems Feedburner is doing ok, or at least its bringing in a few visitors to the blog. It would appear that the people who are visiting the blog are finding it via one of my animated headlines I placed on several of the web pages; however most of the clicks are coming in from Desktop email clients and desktop feed readers and I'm not sure if there is an animated headliner in the blog feed...

So far the headline animator for this blog has been viewed 1,488 times and clicked 18 times to bring new people into the blog. This blog has then sent 89 visitors over to interfacebus.com over the same time frame. Every little bit helps, I'm always looking to get new visitors to the site.

1 comment:

Leroy said...

6/10/10 Just for the record using Feedburner has never made a dime in revenue. So in reality it takes people away from the blog which does bring in a small amount of money.

So if your using feedburner to give people another way to find or read your blog than that's a good thing. But if your thinking of making money, forget about it.

I no longer have any feedburner banners on my site ~ whats the point....

Post a Comment