Monday, June 01, 2009

Website Site Map


I finally got around to up-loading the latest site map that I generated last month; Engineering Sitemap. I did notice that the previous version at the same location was never saved so I'm not really sure if it could have been found on the internet. The previous up-load date was 8/1/08 and the page address has no page rank even after 10 months on the internet...


Seems to be there now. But the pages out under Google Sites only bring in 10 visits/month to the main Engineering Site ~ which is not good.

Here are a few pages that are generating the least amount of pages views this year [in the single digits]:

I'm sure there are dozens if not hundreds more that could be listed, but many of these are new pages.

1 comment:

Leroy said...

Yea there are a few hundred pages that have received less than 100 page hits so far this year. Maybe instead of adding new pages I should be trying to figure out why so many pages get so few hits. But, they could be bringing in new people to the site which is good.

Post a Comment