Tuesday, August 21, 2007

AWStats is off-line


For the last three days AWStats has been down, I just return a server error page. AWStats is what I use to track hits to the web site. The attached graphic is from Webalizer which is the other server side counter that provides data; however I like AWStats.

I just submitted a trouble ticket.

In addition to the two server side tracking programs there are two additional programs tracking web site data. Google Adsense provides page views, and Google Analytics which gives all sorts of data.

Webalizer indicates [for Aug] that there have been 2,294 Internal Server Error codes returned [Code 500].

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ok 10 hours later AWStats is back on-line. However the last three days show 0 visits.

So I may have to grab that data from the other counter

Anonymous said...

The data for the last 3 days is there now, guess I'm ok

Post a Comment