Friday, July 06, 2007

Google Adsense Earnings


So I was out looking at Google's Terms and Conditions, and I see this;

7. ......"However, You may accurately disclose the amount of Google’s gross payments to You pursuant to the Program."....

Any way interfacebus.com is about to hit the $100,000 mark in earnings from running the Google Adsense program. I've been using the program for about a year and a half, and the amount the site generates is different every month. I should hit $100,000 by the middle of next month or the end of this month depending on how things go.

Keeping the site on-line, getting a decent amount of hits [FAQ] and so on all come into play.

I also started to run the LinkShare affiliate program for the last 2 months, but have not seen any income yet. However, those banners are only on a few dozen pages ~ with about 6000 page impressions so far. Before using Adsense the site made money by running banners from a number of different engineering companies.

Any how a few months ago I started a small section of pages to describe how to start a site and make money running ads ~  Just some hints I've learned while running this site ~ may give a jump start to a new site, or help optimise an on-going web site.

Hits to www.interfacebus.com double about every year to year and 1/2. I expect 1,600,000 unique hits this year with 3,700,000 page views [impressions]

1 comment:

Leroy said...

I should have added that the site has already earned over $100,000 if the other sources of advertising are accounted for

Post a Comment