Wednesday, August 19, 2009

No Google Page Ranking


So I made note of a few pages that did not seem to have a page ranking from Google. Of course this would not be the first posting on this particular topic, but some how it's back at the top of the list. Now I do realize that in some cases the page rank my take a moment to show, I don't always wait that long, but it would seem that these pages lack a page rank;

Definition of Solderless Terminals.
Manufacturers of Plastic Molds.
Equipment Caster Manufacturers.
Manufacturers that produce Equipment Leveling Products.
Definition of Alligator Clips.
Manufacturers that produce Equipment Anti-Vibration Products.


Not sure why I'm listing these few pages, there are many other pages with out a page rank from Google. Oh, I can tell because I run the Google Tool bar which shows a page rank bar.

No comments:

Post a Comment